Crofting Register: when to register a croft

Between 30 November 2012 and 29 November 2013 the Crofting Register is open for the registration of voluntary applications. These can be made by the owner of the land on which the croft is situated; the landlord; the crofter; or, where the croft is an owner-occupied croft, the owner-occupier crofter. If you hold one of these interests, this means that, during this period, it is up to you to decide if you want to apply to register a croft in which you have an interest. The Crofting Register will continue to be open for voluntary registrations after 29 November 2013.

For more information please see:

Article by SCF

3 December 2013

Other related news

Interested in crofting?

Interested in crofting?

We are looking for someone to join our small and friendly team based in Kyle providing support to our crofting...