Self-employed Training Tutor/ Facilitator
0.5 FTE £22,680 – £25,200 pa pro-rata for 28 months
The Scottish Crofting Federation requires a part-time self-employed training tutor/facilitator working with communities in the Western Isles and Skye and Lochalsh. Part of ‘Hungry for Rights’, a new EU funded project, the person will be responsible for assessment of training needs among different stakeholders and the design and implementation of a training programme on capacity building for local supply chains.
The candidate must have experience with adult education and designing training programmes.
– Informal training and adult education
– Facilitation and management of group dynamics
– Training design and ongoing tutoring
– Active and engaged at local level (Western Scotland)
Knowledge and skills:
– Basic knowledge of alternative food systems and food policy issues
– Knowledge of and experience with local authorities in the target areas
– Familiar with internet and social media
– Excellent social and communication skills
– Ability to work with others remotely
This job may require working evenings and weekends.