Wide Horizons: for individuals interested in the local food and drink sector.
DURING THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
• Learn how to start a business and how to put together a business plan
• Develop your understanding of local food & drink production and how it might apply to your community
• Grow in confidence whilst contributing to a team and doing things you never thought possible
• Receive support and insight from an established social enterprise in the community
• You can get a qualification with the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
This programme is for young people aged 16 – 24,interested in localising food or drink production, processing or retail. This interest may be inspired by you already working in the sector, your interest in the local food agenda or your studies at school or college.